mardi 22 septembre 2009

Valeo September Top 10

Back again with a new top 10. I guess you can tell what are my obsessions lately by this tracklist. It's pretty much a lot of UK Funky / Tropicalish 130 bpm stuff (Kyla, Man&Man, Dj Massacre, Sam Tiba, Silverlink). Expect some mixes coming up, je me sors les doigts du cul.

There's a few notable exceptions though, being Cumbia Villera treatement of Major Lazer's Hold The Line by Frikstailers and, to keep it in Argentina, Dancehall fire by one of my favorite female MC: Princesa. Also, I'm loving this collaboration between DuttyArtz's Geko Jones and the always excellent Uproot Andy. A more recent discovery is one of Necessary Mayhem latest production the excellent Joker Smoker Riddim. On the disco dub side, Terje's great remix of Paul Simon hooked me yesterday night during a CFCF mix (shout out to Seb Diamond who also pointed me into Terje's direction a little while ago). I hope you enjoy the selection. Drop some love in the comment section and add me on myspace if you do.

Silverlink - The Message Is Love (L-Vis 1990 remix)
Kyla - Daydreaming (Lil Silva Remix)
Man&Man - Le Cabaret Hologramme (Lazy Flow Remix - Poirier Edit)
Dj Massacre - Tarolas
Sam Tiba - Barbie Weed
Paul Simon - Diamonds (Todd Terje Tangoterje Dub Remix)

Necessary Mayhem ft YT, Ziggi, Mr Williams - Joker Smoker Riddim
Uproot Andy & Geko Jones - Manuelita remix
Major Lazer - Hold The Line (Frikstailers Remix)
Princesa - Más fuego

***







1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

Princesa!!