samedi 30 janvier 2010

VALEO December - January Tops

December was definitely a slow month for me, working a lot, listening to all kind of music but only a few really stroked me. So I skipped my monthly top 10 having only 4 tracks I really liked came NYE. January was more exciting. So here's a melting pot of songs I really liked recently that will make it up for both December and January! Enjoy!

And if you want me to remove one of this track, just email me and don't go all blogger on me ===>>>
Previous Tops: NOV, OCT, SEPT, AUG

Wes Nyle feat Cliff Savage - Steezin [download] [info]


Ebo Taylor - Twer Nyame [info] [buy]


Zinc - Number 1 Girls Ft. Benga And Sweetie Irie [info] [buy]


Willie Hutch - Easy Did It (Mix n Blend remix)[download] [info]


Birdman - Money To Blow feat. Drake and Lil Wayne (Chief Boima Remix) [download] [info]


Kilamu - Sukuma [download] [info] [buy]


John Holt - I'm The One To Blame [info] [buy]



Monnette Sudler - Baby Erik (Blackjoy remix) [info] [buy]


Fr3r - Tribal Skank (Smutlee Riddim Blend) [info]


Artmelody - To Biiga [download] [info] [buy]


Ghosttown ft Badness & Dajla - You Know (Murlo remix) [info] [buy]





Crookers - We Love Animals ft Soulwax & Mixhell [download] [info]


SoulForce feat. Ward 21 - The Power (Luke Rich RMX) [download] [info]


South Rakkas Crew & Mr. Benn feat Blackout J.A. & Serocee - Champion Sound [download] [info] [buy]


Bigz - You Aint Fresh Like Me ft. Wretch 32, Scorcher & Wizzy Wow [download] [info]


Telephoned ft Jahdan Blakkamore - Dancin' On Me

Aucun commentaire: