jeudi 30 août 2007

Some Baile Funk In My Mail Box this morning

So my outlook fucked up again this morning and I received another 1000 emails from 2005 to 2006 and so my computer is on the edge of crashing down on my face when I have the less time to deal with this kind of shit. Anywoo... On the other hand, I got some good surprises too.

First Pitti from Carioca Funk Club sent us the latest Sany Pitbull video taken by Timo Santala from the blog Riobailefunk.blogspot.com


And then Daniel Haaskman from Man Recordings send me the Man Recordings Megamix 2007 which was put together by Vienna based DJ Beware. It's a big come together of some of the tracks Daniel has been releasing in the different series of his label, like the Funk Mundial one, which team up Brazilian artist with some of the best European producers. There's a lot to come on Man Recordings so I'll suggest you check that out and subscribe to the mailing list.



Man Recordings Megamix 2007 by DJ Beware

1. DJ Edgar "Be Goes On"
2. DJ Edgar "Coraçao Do Funk"
3. DJ Sandrinho "Pumpere Up"
4. Sany Pitbull "Tribos"
5. DJ Sandrinho "Montagem Perçuca"
6. Sinden+Count Of Monte Crystal feat. MC Thiaguinho "Tamborzuda"
7. Makossa+Megablast feat. Gaiola As Popozudas "Late Que Eu To Passando"
8. Seiji feat. MC Dolores "Todo Mundo"
9. Scottie B feat. MC Bill "Mais Ela"
10. DJ Sandrinho "Berimbau"
11. Crookers "Atomic Baile Boy"
12. Stereotyp feat. Edu K + Joyce Muniz "Jeçe Valadão"

Buy Man Recordings online on Beatport (digital) and TTL(physical)

1 commentaire:

jp a dit...

E ai Sany!!!!!