mercredi 10 octobre 2007

New Edu K material!

This blog as moved to Please update your bookmark.

Ce blog est déménagé sur ce site Merci de faire la MAJ de votre bookmark.

Daniel from Man Recordings sent me this new material from Edu K a couple days ago. A new track for this MC who's coming from a punk background and moved to Baile Funk a few years ago. You remember his hit Popozuda Rock N' Roll. Alongside the video, Daniel also sent me this remix/mash-up with The Clash for you guys to download and share. I have to say that I like the remix better.
Oh and also, I just booked my airplane ticket to BRAZIL and CHILE this afternoon!!! I'm so excited and I get to go for 6 weeks, far away from a colder and colder Montreal!

Edu K - Gatas Gatas Gatas Mash Up

1 commentaire:

boris schmoris a dit...

this mashup is amazing, one of best i hear for a long long time.
.. cooler than original, cooler than any track of Edu K
do you know, will it be released or not, or how to give higher btrate version?