mercredi 10 octobre 2007

New Edu K material!


Daniel from Man Recordings sent me this new material from Edu K a couple days ago. A new track for this MC who's coming from a punk background and moved to Baile Funk a few years ago. You remember his hit Popozuda Rock N' Roll. Alongside the video, Daniel also sent me this remix/mash-up with The Clash for you guys to download and share. I have to say that I like the remix better.
Oh and also, I just booked my airplane ticket to BRAZIL and CHILE this afternoon!!! I'm so excited and I get to go for 6 weeks, far away from a colder and colder Montreal!

Edu K - Gatas Gatas Gatas Mash Up

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

this mashup is amazing, one of best i hear for a long long time.
.. cooler than original, cooler than any track of Edu K
do you know, will it be released or not, or how to give higher btrate version?